CityofFina
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slaves of the Physician Caste

Go down

Slaves of the Physician Caste Empty Slaves of the Physician Caste

Post by Admin Tue May 07, 2013 11:12 pm

Slaves and the Caste of Physicians

"Free Women, and even some Turian slave girls, went to and fro, bringing water and, here and there, where there was point in it, binding wounds." (Nomads of Gor pg. 263)

( Bosk speaking of slaves ) "In the eyes of Goreans and Gorean Law. The slave is an animal. she has no name, save what her Master might choose to call her. She is without Caste. She is without citizenship." (Hunters of Gor pg. 148-149)

( Jason Marshal speaking of the different types of slaves ) "I have not mentioned, either , slaves with professional competences, such as medicine or law." (Fighting Slave of Gor pg. 165)

( Vika a slave works as a healer in the midst of a battle during the Nest War ) "One of the humans by the wall, a girl knelt by him, holding a cloth, trying to stanch the bleeding. It was vika! ..."Quick Cabot! " "I must make a tourniquet! " "Vika took the cloth from the wound and ripping it and using a small steel bar from the sheared wall, quickly fashioned a tourniquet wrapping it securely about the remains of the mans arm. The Physicians daughter did the work swiftly, expertly." (Priest Kings of Gor pg. 245)

( Sheera a slave tends to Bosk ill with fever from the poison of Tyros) " I had lain in pain and fever in my cabin, in the small stern castle of the Tesephone. It seemed that sheera had cared for me, and that is the fitful wakings, I had seen her face, intent above mine, and felt her hand and a warmth, and sponging at side." (Hunters of Gor pg. 249)

Slaves and the use of steel in the service of their Masters

( Vika a slave uses a straight razor to shave Tarl Cabot ) "Beside her on the floor, rested a laver of polished bronze, filled with water, a towel, and a straight-bladed Gorean shaving knife." "I shivered thinking of the blade and my throat" (Priest Kings of Gor pg. 34)

( Dina a slave speaks of eta a slave ) "She went and brought pins, tiny scissors, a needle and thread. The alteration of my slave rag was apparently the first order of the days business." (Slave girl of Gor pg. 78)

Admin
Admin

https://cityoffina.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down