CityofFina
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Juices of Gor

Go down

Juices of Gor Empty Juices of Gor

Post by Guest Sat May 04, 2013 9:15 pm

Juices: There are a variety of juices on Gor as there are numerous fruits. Larma fruit juice is very popular.
Any fruit can be made into juice of course, at times when no ice is available to serve cool, they are served in amphoras which are kept in the cool ground. There is ramberry, peach, ta-grape, tospit, larma, etc.

I purchased her some larma juice for a tarsk bit.

“Is it cool? I asked.

“Yes,” she said. The morning was hot.

It would have been stored overnight, I assumed, in an amphora, buried to the neck in the cool earth. Sometimes Earth girls, first brought to Gor, do not understand why so many of these two-handled, narrow-necked vessels have such a narrow, usually pointed base, for they cannot stand upright on such a base. They have not yet learned that these vessels are not intended to stand upright. Rather they are commonly fitted into a storage hole, buried there to keep their contents cool, the necks above the earth, the pointed base, of course, presses into the soft earth at the bottom of the storage hole. Mercenaires of Gor, page 25

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum