CityofFina
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slave Breeding

Go down

Slave Breeding Empty Slave Breeding

Post by Guest Sat May 04, 2013 9:38 pm

The first element in slave classification is breeding
This would indicate the original status of the slave.

Barbarian - are earth girls brought to Gor on the voyages of acquisition.

a native of the planet Earth, usually used in a derogatory sense in reference to slave girls from that planet. Also defined as slave girls captured from outlying regions or cities. Barbarian slave girls from Earth are considered shamelessly sensual. ~ Assassin of Gor pg. 20 - Savages of Gor pg 83

Gorean slave girls - are Gorean women, born free or slave, on Gor.

Passion slaves and Exotics - are slaves bred, not captured; born in the pens of a slaver from selected breeding slaves in order to perpetuate a particular trait found pleasant and much sought-after by Gorean men.

...She was fairly complicated but had extremely dark hair and dark eyes, very red lips; the movement of her exquisite body was a torment to observe; she looked at me with a slight smile, regarding the black of the tunic, the mark of the dagger; her lips were full and magnificently turned, probably a characteristic bred into her; I had no doubt this black-haired, cruelly beautiful woman was a bred Passion Slave. She was one of the most rawly sensuous creatures on which I had ever looked.
~ Assassin of Gor, 12:150

Back to top Go down