CityofFina
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slave Training

Go down

Slave Training Empty Slave Training

Post by Guest Sat May 04, 2013 9:38 pm

The next element of classification is training
Although it seems at times the words 'pleasure slave' are thrown around freely, it is written in the saga of Tarl Cabot, that in fact few slaves were pleasure slaves. The fact that a slave is used for pleasure is not what makes her a pleasure slave.

Pleasure slave:
The "title" is subject to an accreditation process by a slaver's house following extensive training in the arts of pleasing.

The training of the slave girls progressed. It had begun, following the period entirely consumed with exercises, with such small things as instruction on how to stand, to walk, to kneel, to recline, to eat, to drink. Grace and beauty, following Sura, and I would scarcely dare dispute such an authority, is mostly a matter of expression, both that of the face and body. I could, week to week, see the change in the girls, even Elizabeth. Some of the things they were taught seemed to me very silly, but I, at the same time, found it difficult to object.

One thing of that sort I recall is a trick where the girl feeds the master a grape held between her teeth. She may or may not have her wrists braceleted behind her back for this particular feat. One leg is folded beneath her and the other is extended behind her, toes pointed, and then she lifts the grape delicately to your mouth. Elizabeth and I used to laugh heartily over this one, but I think it was effective, as I seldom got beyond the third grape.

"Observe," once had said Elizabeth to me, to my amusement, in the secrecy of our compartment, "the twelfth way to enter a room."

I had observed. It was not bad. But I think I preferred the tenth, that with the girl''s back against the side of the door, the palms of her hands on the jamb, her head up, lips slightly parted, eyes to the right, smoldering at just the right temperature.

Dancers:
Although usually pleasure slaves first, are also a class of slave. Again if any girl can dance for her Masters, it does not make her a 'dancer', as this label is reserved for those girls who have been certified in this art by a recognized school. There is in Explorers of Gor reference to the fact that some houses specialize in breeding these types of slaves. The dancer then, can be dancer by breeding, by training, and most likely, by both.
Lady's serving slaves:
Are trained especially to attend the needs of Gorean women for their bathing, dressing and table service.

Back to top Go down